Geneva Airport - An Air Gateway To The Famous Resorts in the Alps
Geneva Airport is the second largest airport in Switzerland, conveniently located on the outskirts of Geneva (only 4 km away from the city center) on the SwissFrench border and serving as a main arrival point to travellers and winter sports lovers heading to French and Swiss Alpine skiing resorts. Swiss Alps provide plenty of choices for a relaxing family vacations. When planning your winter trip to the Alps, you should consider every single detail starting from airline tickets and accommodation to airport transfer, especially if you are taking your kids with you. Here, in Geneva, we specialize in providing private transfer services our modern and spacious vehicles driven by experienced and reliable chauffeurs will deliver you and your family safely right to your ski destination.
Why our clients trust us?
- One of our drivers will be waiting just for you. Even if your flight is delayed you can be sure that you will be met at Geneva Airport’s arrival area and provided assistance with your luggage and sports equipment.
- No matter what people say, airport private transfer is the quickest way to get to your ski resort from the airport and back. With no stops, no drop off or pick up points you will be delivered straight to your destination.
- You and your family will be the only passengers in a car or minibus (depending on the number of people and amount of skiing equipment you are taking with you).
- Your family will be travelling all together in one vehicle, even if you are many. We provide different types of vehicles our cars, minibuses or buses will get you to your destination in comfort.
- You will not have to wait for other passengers, as it usually happens when taking a shared airport transfer.
- You don’t have to pay any extra money for transporting you and your skiing equipment everything is included in the price.
- Our private airport transfers from Geneva Airport are available 24/7. This means that no matter when you are arriving or leaving, we will be ready.
- Booking ski transfers with us you will never overpay. Organizing your airport transfer in advance, you will avoid the risk of overpaying, as we always guarantee fixed and affordable rates.
- Your safety is our our priority. We also provide appropriate car seats for children.
Most Popular Ski Destinations From Geneva Airport
Geneva is one of the best known cities in the world. Located at the foot of the Alps, it gives easy access to the best skiing areas not only in Switzerland itself, but also in Italy and France. Here are some amazing options near Geneva for skiers, snowboarders and everyone, who loves the sound of crunchy snow under their feet. All of them can be reached in 34 hours using our ski transfer services from the airport of Geneva.
Verbier is one of the greatest Switzerland’s skiing resorts rated within the top 5 ski areas in the world. Lying in the heart of the Bagnes Valley, which is located in the Southern Swiss Alps, only 327 km away from the Grenoble Airport, Verbier offers fantastic terrain, stunning views and beautiful snow. This ski area boasts a fantastic track record of snowfall, great snow retention, and a variety of slopes to accommodate all types of skiers, from a first time beginner to the most experienced ones. A truly ideal region for the practice of winter sports and a relaxing winter holiday for the entire family, individuals or groups. Verbier has an excellent reputation for the quality and range of cuisine available through its 60 or so restaurants. The resort provides a variety of sporting activities, including crosscountry skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing, tobogganing, winter walking and ice climbing in winter. The sports center has a range of facilities including swimming pool, sauna, solarium, squash, ice rink and curling. You can visit Verbier’s cinema which shows films in English and French languages.
Cervinia is a famous skiing resort sitting on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, within 4 hours from the Grenoble Airport. The resort got its name after Monte Cervino, the Italian name for the Matterhorn. It also remains one of Europe's highest resorts with the ski lifts linking up to 3,899m. The resort provides access to 180 individual pistes. The ski area, which includes views of some of Europe's grandest peaks, is great for beginners and intermediates. Cervinia is an excellent resort with many central meeting and eating places that most levels of skier and boarder are able to reach. Cervinia’s guests can visit plenty of bars in the centre of the village and lots of good restaurants for eating out, ranging from good value pizzerias to high quality, expensive restaurants. At Cervinia you can enjoy other activities shopping, swimming in a pool and a natural ice rink as well as other sporting and leisure activities.
Megeve is one of the prettiest and most upmarket ski resorts in France. With 445 km of piste skiing, a wide variety of good offpiste activities to keep nonskiers entertained in and around the resort, Megeve's convenient location, just 2 hours from Grenoble Airport, makes it a popular choice for both short breaks and family skiing holidays. The ski area boasts excellent snow cover due to a combination of the high altitude of the resort and the “microclimate” created by the proximity of Megeve to the Mont Blanc. Megeve’s guests can enjoy cross country skiing, winter walking and other outdoor activities. There are plenty of cosy bars and restaurants serving Savoyard specialties, as well as French, Italian and Asian cuisines.